In 2020 fees are currently $51.50 per day for 4 year olds (children who will turn 4 BEFORE 31st July 2020) and $74.50 per day for 3 year olds (children who will turn 4 AFTER 31st July 2020). If you have a low income Health Care Card (issued by the Government), or are from an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island background, please let the office know, as you will receive a reduction in fees.
- – Parents receive a termly invoice for each child.
- – Term 1 invoices are issued over the Christmas holidays for payment by Week 3 of Term 1.
- – Terms 2, 3 and 4 are distributed in Week 8 of the term prior.
- – Fees are payable for the entire term by Week 2 except in Term 1.
- – Payment of fees in instalments is available by arrangement with the office.
- – Payment of fees in instalments will need to be paid by the second last week of term, with the exception of Term 4, when “part payment” fees are due in full by the end of November.
- – Fees are not levied for pupil free days or public holidays.
- – No refunds are given for illness or family holidays taken during term time.
Payment of fees
- – Fees are to be paid in full, unless by prior arrangement, by the due date.
- – If fees are not paid by the due date, and arrangements have NOT been made for payments by instalments, in Week 3 a reminder and an additional $10 late payment fee will be charged. Subsequent reminders will be issued fortnightly and will incur an additional $10 late payment fee for each reminder.
- – If payment is not made by Week 6 of a term, this matter will be referred to the Management Committee of the Preschool. If payment is not received by the end of a Term, the child’s position at preschool may be forfeited.
- – A process of fee recovery may be engaged in the case of unpaid Preschool fees.
Notice of withdrawal
- – 4 weeks written notice during term time must be given when withdrawing a child, or 4 weeks in lieu of notice will be levied.
- – A full terms written notice must be given when withdrawing a child during or from Term 4, or all of Term 4 fees will be levied.
- – Any changes to this would be at the discretion of the Director and in consultation with the Management Committee.
If you are having difficulty paying your Preschool fees, please come and see the office in confidence before the due date, so we can discuss a suitable option for you.
Our preferred method of paying fees is by direct deposit to our bank account. We will no longer be accepting cash or cheques. Our bank details are:
Name Pennant Hills War Memorial Children’s Centre
(Please put your surname and invoice number in the reference)
Credit card payments can be made through the office and there will be a 1% surcharge. If you would like to have your term fees direct debited by us from your credit card on the due date each term, we will waive the 1% surcharge. Instalment payments made by direct debit by credit card and not settled by the Term Fee’s due date (i.e. week 2 of each term) will attract a 1% bank fee. Please contact the office to make these arrangements.
Could you please sign this letter below to acknowledge that you have read and understood the terms and conditions of payment of fees at Pennant Hills War Memorial Children’s Centre. Please keep one copy and return the other to the office or to the red letterbox at the entrance to the Preschool.